Employer: Cadoma Foundation
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Casper, Wyoming
Job Description: The Historic House Manager supports the mission and vision of the Cadoma Foundation by directing efforts to develop and integrate the Historic Bishop Home into the community as a premier historical site and preservation project. This position will average approximately 10 to 15 hours per week. The position assists with house management and organizational development.
- Lead Tour Guide at Historic Bishop Home
- Ensure the Home is staged and presentable for tours
- Expand and coordinate the Historic Bishop Home volunteer program.
- Continue the collection management inventory and develop displays and exhibits for the Historic Bishop Home.
- Coordinate Historic Bishop Home public and private events.
- Collaborate with other community organizations for the development of the Home.
- Coordinate fundraising activities including the research and writing of grants.
- Conduct administrative duties in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Associates Degree or higher or equivalent work-related experience.
- Interest in learning and sharing the history of the Historic Bishop Home with patrons.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to perform basic bookkeeping practices and learn Past Perfect Software for collection management.
- Ability to ensure the interior and exterior of property is presentable of the public tours.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to implement creative ideas for the Cadoma Foundation's mission and goals for the Historic Bishop Home.
- Have knowledge of historic resources and state and federal programs and policies.
- Ability and experience with working with other organizations to develop and promote programs.
- Possess strong ethical and professional skills.
- Demonstrate quality writing and research skills.
- Must pass a security background check
- Must not use any drug or controlled substances
The positions planned start date is November 2019Background:
For information on the Historic Bishop Home and the Cadoma Foundation, refer to www.cadomafoundation.org or Cadoma Foundation on Facebook.
For additional information or to apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or call 307 235 5277. Job posting closes when qualified applicant is identified.