Cadoma Foundation
Cadoma Foundation Preserves and Protects Wyoming's Historic Buildings
email the Cadoma Foundation
 
Contact Cadoma Foundation
Historic Bishop House, Casper, Wyoming
  About the Cadoma Foundation   Memberships  
  The Cadoma Foundation’s purpose is to ensure historic places are preserved in perpetuity by fostering a strong ethic supporting stewardship of historic places and acquiring, maintaining, restoring, and preserving historic buildings in the State of Wyoming.

The Cadoma Foundation - Cadoma is the name of an original homestead 12.1 miles northwest of the present day city of Casper Wyoming. When the Chicago and Northwestern Railway decided to extend its line from Casper to Lander, Cadoma was selected to be the extension's first new station. The new station was completed in August 1905.

Click here to read more


The Board of Directors -
The Cadoma Foundation is run by a dedicated team committed to preserving and protecting historic Wyoming buildings.

Click here to meet the Board


The Historic Bishop House - The M. L. Bishop House was placed on the National Register of Historic Places because of its association with the development of Casper and the surrounding area from a small village to a livestock center, and eventually, to an oil town.

Click here to read more
 
  • Wyoming State Historical Society
  • Natrona County Historical Society
  • National Trust for Historic Preservation
  • American Association of State and Local History
  • Alliance for Historic Wyoming
  • Casper Chamber of Commerce
  • Guidestar
  • Facebook
 
Downloads

The Historic Bishop Home Brochure

Download the Bishop House
Brochure as a PDF

The Cadoma Foundation